Changes in version 0.5.2 (Aug 10, 2011)
- You can now print up to five levels of History view. Alternatively, you can export the complete history tree in a variety of file formats.
- You can import primers from a text file.
- A feature can be enhanced to show sites where the DNA or protein is cleaved.
- References in the Description Panel now have a consistent format. A reference can be imported using the PubMed ID, which is then displayed as a clickable link.
- Improved the way in which the Description panel makes use of vertical space.
- Added cut vector summary to the Product tab when using the Delete Restriction Fragment Destroy Restriction Site dialogs.
- Various textual enhancements
- Fixed various bugs with the Gene Construction Kit importer.(Reported by Rachel)
- Fixed various bugs with numbering in the cloning dialog cloning overviews.
- Fixed a bug where the “Show Features?” or “Show Primers?” dialogs could be shown who using the “Import Features” or “Import Primers” dialogs.
- Fixed a bug that document windows to be dragged off the top of the screen.
(Reported by Ivy Fitzgerald)
- Fixed various bugs with Mutagenesis using a PCR Product.