Changes in version 3.0.2 (Jan 2, 2016)
- Ability to use the Save menu button in the toolbar to export all primer data when no primers are selected.
- Added "transOMIC" to the Sequence Author menu.
- Improved automatic annotation for misc_RNA features.
- Made various textual enhancements.
- Fixed an issue where aligned sequences traces sometimes failed to show chromatogram data
or properly embed within the file when saving on Windows.
(Reported by Abby Sewell, Nick Matinyan, and others)
- Improved the flexibility of the importer for GenBank files.
(Reported by Marek Basler)
- Prevented an instability issue when right clicking an aligned sequence summary in
Sequence view and choosing "Hide Sequence".
(Reported by Nick Matinyan)
- Restored the normal click-and-drag selection behavior on Mac OS X 10.7.
(Reported by Evan Johnson, Yelena Freyzon, and Erin Chown)
- Ensured correct Gibson Assembly when one or more fragments are flipped.
(Reported by Harold Bien)