Changes in version 3.0.3 (Jan 12, 2016)
- Moved the language selection control out of the Help cascading menu and into a dedicated control in the launch dialog. Also added a "Language" cascading menu to the Help menu on OS X and to the Edit menu on other operating systems.
- Updated the common features database.
- Fixed a regression in 3.0 and later that prevented aligning with SnapGene .dna files.
(Reported by Judianne Davis, Abby Sewell, Seth Goldman, Michael Lynge Nielsen)
- Fixed a regression with some large complex alignments.
(Reported by Hideto Fukushi)
- Fixed a regression that prevented opening circular MacVector plasmids.
(Reported by Mengmeng Qiao)
- Fixed an issue with missing symbols being shown in the "Symbols and Abbreviations" dialog.
(Reported by Kazuhiro E. Fujimori)
- Fixed an issue that allowed multiples instances of SnapGene to run on Linux.