Home » Release Notes »
Changes in version 3.3.1 (Jan 6, 2017)
- Fixed an issue with editing aligned sequences.
(Reported by James Scott and Shannon Xu)
- Improved the reliability of pasting various types of content into the New DNA File, New Protein File, and New Synthetic Construct dialogs.
(Reported by Sin Man Ng and Tom Folliard)
- Removed an outdated comment about ligation of ends generated by AflII.
(Suggested by Hana Friedman)
- Configured SnapGene to preserve the modification date when closing a file in
which only the viewing options were changed.
(Requested by Michael Lynge Nielsen)
- Accelerated the closing of read-only files.
(Reported by Michael Lynge Nielsen)
- Fixed an isolated stability issue.
- Prevented menu contents from being clipped at the right edge.
- Improved the algorithm for preserving creation and modification dates when importing files.