Home » Release Notes »
Changes in version 4.0.2 (Jul 27, 2017)
- Streamlined the File menu in the Windows launch dialog.
- Cleaned up the Import/Export Menu for Favorites in the Browse Common Features
- Simplified the "Insert" dialog titles for the New Synthetic Construct interface.
- Made various textual enhancements.
- Updated the common features database.
- Configured SnapGene to fetch toolbar and direct messages daily instead of weekly.
- Ensured consistent View menu options when the Browse Common Features dialog
- Removed the ellipsis from the “Remove” command in the context menu for the
- Prevented \n symbols from being shown in Action dialog instructions.
- Improved the margins when using the Replace controls in the collection interface
on Windows and Linux.
- Made various stability fixes.
- Removed the resize grip from the collection interface.
- Prevented various Primers menu entries from being enabled when viewing
a sequence trace or protein sequence.
- Enabled the “Enzymes → Save Enzyme Set" command while
viewing a DNA sequence in a collection.
- Ensured that display options and local enzyme sets are preserved when
adding older files to a collection.
- Fixed an issue where content in Features and Primers views did not always
align properly with the columns.
- Ensured accurate listing of files in a collection.
- Fixed a long-standing issue that could result in corrupting file content.
- Corrected a regression with exporting feature ranges to GenBank, EMBL, and
SwissProt file formats.