Home » Release Notes »
Changes in version 4.0.5 (Sep 14, 2017)
- Added "Bacillus subtilis" to the list of organisms.
(Requested by Maria Tang)
- Relaxed the constraint for determining if a file is in SnapGene GenBank format,
so that the last reference simply needs to have "SnapGene" in the JOURNAL field.
- Sped up opening the most recent document.
- Enhanced the display of segment boundaries in Sequence view.
- Ensured that embedded files with &'s and other symbols in their names can be opened properly.
(Reported by Joydeep Bhadury)
- Fixed a regression that disrupted alphabetical listing of enzymes in the
Choose Enzymes dialog and other contexts.
(Reported by Dan Strongin)
- Corrected the import parameters for natural DNA sequences in EMBL format.
(Reported by Novozymes)
- Fixed a regression that could result in recent files or collections not being
shown in the various “Recent” menus after quitting and starting the application.
(Reported by Ron Hart)
- Restored normal function of the Align Full Sequences command on Windows.
(Reported by Joel Särnefält)
- Plugged several memory leaks.
- Fixed a regression that prevented clearing lists of recent files and collections.