Home » Release Notes »
Changes in version 4.1.5 (Feb 5, 2018)
- Preserved history colors for the selected operation when printing History view.
(Requested by Edward Wallace)
- Enhanced placeholder files to support custom map labels and aliases.
- Added WATSON MW Markers.
(Requested by Rui Tada)
- Added Genessee Scientific MW Markers.
(Requested by Aaron Miller)
- Added G-Biosciences MW Markers.
- Ensured that bottom strand features are always imported from NCBI.
(Reported by Christiane Widmann)
- Removed inappropriate quotes when exporting /number qualifier values to GenBank format.
(Requested by Simon Zumkeller)
- Updated restriction enzyme website URLs for New England Biolabs HF enzymes and Promega enzymes.
- Enhanced opening of GenBank files to omit placeholder values (".") in references.
- Ensured that "Direct Submission / Exported by SnapGene" references are
ignored when importing from text formats.
- Fixed an issue with opening some Geneious files.
- Improved the retention and updating of code numbers when adding sequences to a collection.
- Corrected the display of mismatches and aligned bases for certain reverse aligned sequences.
(Reported by Leonid)
- Fixed a regression with modifying the Description or Collection Author in a collection.
- Enhanced the collection List view to support Page Up, Page Down, Home, and End keys.
- Ensured that the collection toolbar navigation Back/Forward buttons autoscroll in List and Folder views.
- Improved stability when closing a collection.
- Added a clean-up step in the collection interface when rendering the Description and Comments fields
after switching between sequences.
- Ensured that the font size setting is respected when printing History view.
(Reported by Edward Wallace)
- Improved the consistency of displaying primer Tm and length for the primer controls
in various manipulation dialogs.
- Corrected an issue where changing the name of the Product in the Overlap Extension PCR
dialog did not update the name as shown in Map view.
- Prevented the occasional display of a "Sorry, could not create collection." message when
a collection actually was created.
- Improved the behavior of the importer for certain GCK files.
(Reported by Tiffany Su)