Home » Release Notes »
Changes in version 4.2.1 (Jul 12, 2018)
- Made various textual enhancements.
- Improved stability when undoing edits to an alignment.
- Fixed an issue where after specifying a circular sequence for a placeholder file,
it was shown as a linear map by default.
- Ensured that after a folder in a collection is renamed, it remains selected.
- Corrected a regression with aligning one or more sequences from an alignment file to a reference sequence.
(Reported by Dustin Rubinstein)
- Improved the display of large numbers in some locales.
(Reported by Thomas Reinard)
- Removed problematic tabbed window support on macOS 10.12.
- Improved stability when searching collections with folders on Windows.
- Improved stability when printing alignments.
- Improved stability and performance when importing from Addgene.
- Made various additional stability improvements.