Home » Release Notes »
Changes in version 4.2.2 (Jul 20, 2018)
- Made various textual enhancements.
- Enabled opening of non-native zipped files.
- Added the ability to designate an open collection as the Main Collection from within the
- Added the option to import files into a specific collection folder.
- Improved stability when loading some files on Windows.
(Reported by Chris Horoszkc)
- Ensured that keyboard shortcuts for switching between alignment algorithms will work even
when when focus is on the Description.
- Enabled mouse wheel scrolling when viewing an alignment on Windows or Linux.
- Fixed a regression that cleared collection selections when Save/Save All/Save Changes
auto-switched from Unsaved to All.
- Ensured proper display of the file name in the title bar after opening a compressed
- Updated the names of various New England Biolabs ladders.
(Requested by an anonymous user)
- Fixed various issues with activating and using SnapGene for some Windows users.
- Ensured reliable alignment and saving of sequence traces on some Windows systems.
(Reported by Y. Hiraoka)
- Configured the Restriction Enzymes window to appear on top of a sequence window
when double-clicking an enzyme in the Choose Enzymes dialog.
(Reported by Carles Alvarez)
- Corrected various issues with maintaining and updating item selections in the collection
- Fixed an issue with removing a combination of files and folders in a collection.
- Ensured that the "Duplicate in New Window" and "Add to Working Set" buttons will be
disabled when an empty folder is selected.
- Improved the response when selecting a folder with empty child folders.
- Ensured appropriate clearing of the information at the top of the interface when
selecting an empty folder in a collection.