Changes in version 4.2.3 (Jul 25, 2018)
- Added ELPIS BIOTECH MW markers.
- Improved the default presentation of the collection search interface.
- Made various textual enhancements.
- Enhanced a dialog to allow specification of the file name when saving to a collection.
(Requested by Carles Alvarez)
- Enabled renaming of a selected folder in a collection by clicking the folder name that is now shown above the sequence display.
- Added a "Set as Main Collection..." command to the collection interface.
- Fixed issues with opening, saving, and aligning sequences traces on Windows when the file
or the username has Unicode characters.
(Reported by Inessa, Jinyeong Cheon, Yuichi Hiraoka, and Mituyasu)
- Fixed an issue that prevented using SnapGene with accounts on Windows that have Unicode
characters in the username.
(Reported by Shoma, Mayumi Motoki, Jaeyoun Kim, and Maki Masatoshi)
- Corrected a regression with opening Geneious files.
(Reported by Do Soon Kim and Tiago Donatelli Serafim)
- Improved the reliability of accessing LabArchives accounts.
(Reported by Marion Johnson)
- Fixed issues with saving to LabArchives with accounts on Windows that have Unicode characters in the username.
- Corrected a regression with selecting in the right end of a DNA sequence while using the Edit DNA Ends dialog.
- Ensured that a file dragged into a collection is selected.
- Ensured that after performing a search in a collection, the first matching file is displayed.
- Disabled the "Search Previous Results" button for a collection until search criteria have been specified.