Changes in version 4.2.6 (Oct 2, 2018)
- Changed the default when importing primers from a list so that a perfect match for the entire primer is no longer required.
- Made various textual enhancements.
- Improved the appearance of small fragments in simulated agarose gels.
(Inspired by Raymond Dalgleish)
- Updated the common features database.
- Ensured correct display of bold fonts on macOS 10.14 Mojave.
(Reported by several customers)
- Fixed an issue with opening some edited DNA alignments.
(Reported by John Pilger)
- Improved the opening of CLC Bio files.
(Reported by Frederik)
- Ensured that MUSCLE always outputs full alignments.
- Enabled BLAST from the Browse Common Features dialog.
- Added the ability to do batch conversion of single-sequence FASTQ files to other supported formats.
- Fixed various issues with the name control when redoing a multiple sequence alignment.
- Improved stability when redoing an alignment, replacing the file, then closing without saving.