Home » Release Notes »
Changes in version 4.3.10 (Jun 14, 2019)
- Enabled import of multi-sequence FASTA files into collections.
(Requested by Romain Ollier)
- Made various textual enhancements.
- Improved the importer for Vector NTI® Contig Express (.cep) files.
(Reported by Patrick van der Vliet)
- Ensured that aliases and code numbers in a collection interface are always
displayed correctly in List view.
(Reported by Pedro Olivares)
- Fixed an issue with protein searches in which some matches were skipped when only ORFs
(Reported by Junwei Ji)
- Fixed an issue with DNA searches in which bottom strand matches that overlapped top strand
matches were not always highlighted.
- Made various stability and performance enhancements.
- Enabled the Export menu on Windows for multiple alignment files.
- Prevented dates from being cropped in the Align to Reference DNA Sequence interface.
- Ensured that all ORFs will be displayed even for very large sequences.
- Corrected a regression with decoding the /codon_start and /transl_table qualifiers
in GenBank records.