Home » Release Notes »
Changes in version 4.3.3 (Feb 25, 2019)
- Simplified the behavior of multiple alignments when edits produce columns that
contain only gap characters.
- Corrected a regression in which the keyboard shortcut for Edit → Copy could stop
(Reported by Will Arnold and Scott James)
- Fixed a problem in which alignments were sometimes not shown properly after adding,
removing, or reordering aligned sequences.
(Reported by Tom Duan)
- Improved the default focus when showing the DNA Calculations dialog.
- Ensured full restoration of a collection folder name after removal of the folder
followed by Undo.
- Enabled correct operation of the Choose Alternative Codons interface when Sequence
view is set to use compact mode.