Home » Release Notes »
Changes in version 4.3.6 (Mar 28, 2019)
- Updated the common features database to include an additional superfolder GFP variant.
(Requested by Russell Taylor)
- Corrected a regression in 4.3.5 that broke BLAST for selected protein sequences.
(Reported by Will Arnold and Mike Chandler)
- Prevented a situation that could generate a permanent launch dialog.
- Prevented a hang that could occur with the Delete Restriction Fragment dialog.
(Reported by M.K. Raghuraman)
- Fixed an issue in which specifying partial digestion with a double cutter in a circular
sequence in the Delete Restriction Fragment dialog had unexpected consequences.