Home » Release Notes »
Changes in version 4.3.7 (Apr 18, 2019)
- Added support for importing Vector NTI® Express databases.
(Requested by Takashi Watanabe and Kim Williams)
- Enhanced the import of Vector NTI® Advance databases to retain the folder
structure, generate a collection, and use an improved default collection name.
- Added various MilliporeSigma DNA markers.
(Requested by Emily Hilbourne)
- Added a context menu to the blank area of the aligned sequences panel when aligning
to a reference DNA sequence.
(Requested by Tobias Abel)
- Enabled Enzymes view to be more compressible horizontally.
- Improved the expected mass calculations in the agarose gel dialog.
- Improved the look and feel of small-font view tabs in dialogs on macOS.
- Changed "Sigma-Aldrich" to "MilliporeSigma".
- Changed "TransBionovo" to "TransGen Biotech".
- Made other minor textual enhancements.
- Stabilized embedded aligned sequences when editing the reference DNA sequence and saving.
(Reported by Jaeyoun Kim)
- Fixed a regression that could prevent circular topology detection when creating new
(Reported by Will Arnold)
- Ensured that map labels are always shown.
- Ensured that the number of selected files in a collection is always shown.
- Prevented a crash when selecting a profile in the multiple alignment viewer.
- Fixed an issue in which "?" characters were sometimes shown in gel lanes when no template
- Added missing short fragments for some pBR322 MW markers.
- Ensured that a space can be entered in a contig name or at the end of a new file name on
Windows if the file extension has been manually removed.
- Ensured that template menus in dialogs always update to reflect the current names of
- Improved the Vector NTI® Advance database importer to tolerate Unicode characters as well
as multiple files with names that differ only in case.
- Ensured that nonexisting or unmounted remote collections are removed from the
"Open Recents" list.
- Fixed the Collection Overview file total counts to exclude folders.
- Ensured that a collection does not overwrite another file on a case-insensitive file
system when renaming to a name that differs only in case.
- Improved the opening of older CLC Bio files.
- Fixed an issue that prevented "Hide Selected Bases" from always working.
- Ensured that when loading and viewing an alignment with a reference DNA sequence,
aligned sequences are always trimmed properly.