Home » Release Notes »
Changes in version 5.0.2 (Oct 8, 2019)
- Added support for importing protein files into a collection from a CSV-formatted database.
(Requested by Jack Ostrowski)
- Enhanced code signing and notarized the application for better support of macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Set the default to create a primer from the bottom strand if a Find match is highlighted in the
(Requested by Di Xia)
- Improved stability when importing from Ensembl.
(Reported by Antonis Kourtidis)
- Fixed issues with updating alignments when editing and when undoing the hiding of bases.
(Reported by Paula Patterson)
- Improved stability when computing pairwise alignments on certain installations of Windows.
(Reported by Jacek Ostrowski and Steve)
- Significantly sped up opening and import of some file types.
(Reported by Guy Joubert)
- Enabled trimming of flanking spaces from primer names when pasting into primer controls.
(Requested by Scott James)
- Improved stability when copying selections in annotated DNA sequences.
- Corrected the uninstaller on Windows to remove all installed files.
- Fixed issues with undoing various actions (e.g., adding primers, changing code number).
- Improved behavior when a large file of an unsupported type is dragged into the Miscellaneous Files
area of a collection.
- Improved the reliability of selecting files that were newly added to a collection.