Home » Release Notes »
Changes in version 5.0.3 (Oct 16, 2019)
- Fixed a regression that prevented SnapGene from starting when using a Sassafras-based shared
license on macOS.
(Reported by Lee Kozar and Song Tong)
- Improved the import of separators from Vector NTI databases.
(Reported by Yves Girerd-Chambaz)
- Corrected various rendering issues with alignments.
(Reported by Leonid Valentovich)
- Ensured robust movement of aligned sequences up and down in a list.
(Reported by Kengo)
- Improved the copying and printing of gels.
(Reported by Roy and Kengo Adachi)
- Fixed an issue with viewing individual bottom strand reading frames in Sequence view while
using a low-DPI display.
(Reported by Markus Horsthemke and Kevin McGowan)
- Made collections compatible with Box cloud storage.
(Reported by Tom Duan)
- Fixed issues with editing aligned sequences and hiding or deleting aligned bases.
(Reported by Paula Patterson)
- Prevented the appearance of redundant directionality indicators for features whose endpoints
are visible when viewing an aligned sequence.
- Improved the behavior when copying and pasting text.
- Ensured that the first letter code in a feature translation is shown
in red only when an alternative start codon is used.