Home » Release Notes »
Changes in version 5.2.2 (Nov 6, 2020)
- Improved stability when dragging out selections while viewing an alignment to a
(Reported by several customers)
- Sped up loading files with extensive histories.
(Reported by Karl Brune)
- Improved the keyboard shortcut for "Find Similar DNA Sequences" on Windows and Linux.
- Corrected an issue that made it difficult to switch to compact mode in protein sequences.
- Corrected an issue with updating map and sequence colors when changing the color mode.
- Improved the responsiveness of cloning dialogs.
- Made various stability improvements.
- Corrected an issue with the software updater on macOS.