Home » Release Notes »
Changes in version 6.0.6 (Jun 23, 2022)
- Fixed the listed keyboard shortcut for "Find similar DNA sequences".
- Fixed various stability issues opening some older files.
- Improved stability when creating custom common features.
- Improved stability when clicking codons in the Insert Codons dialog.
- Fixed an issue that prevented saving RNA files when viewing "All Files" in a
- Fixed an issue where after using the "Duplicate in Collection" command it was
difficult to view the new file by selecting it in the list.
- Fixed an issue where the "Make RNA" command was instead listed as "Make DNA"
when viewing a DNA alignment.
- Fixed an issue where the "Reverse Translate" command was instead listed as
"Make Protein" when viewing a protein alignment.
- Disabled the Primers > Hybridization Parameters command when using the
Browse Common Features dialog.
- Improved the appearance on Windows when showing additional commands in the
side toolbar that are not normally visible due to limited vertical space.