Access to, and use of, the GSL Biotech website constitutes acceptance of the following general terms and conditions.
Subscription Terms and Conditions
- To obtain a subscription, you will need to (1) enter your billing account information, (2) select a subscription plan and (3) select the number of Authorized Users.
- Please note by purchasing a subscription, you (individually or on behalf of the organization or business entity who you represent) are agreeing to pay and authorize SnapGene to automatically charge your credit card the applicable fee shown on the Order Form each year unless and until you cancel.
Unless an Order Form says something different, (a) all subscriptions automatically renew (without the need to go through the SnapGene interface or execute a renewal Order Form) for additional periods equal to one (1) year; and (b) the per-authorized user pricing during any automatic renewal term will remain the same as it was during the immediately prior term.
- By way of example, if you initially purchased an annual subscription for five (5) Authorized Users, but increased the numbers of Authorized Users to ten (10) before the end of that annual period, your subscription renewal will incur a charge of the annual subscription fee (at the then-current price) for the then-current 10 Authorized Users.
- Either party can give the other notice of non-renewal at least thirty (30) days before the end of a subscription term to stop the subscription from automatically renewing. Absent cancellation or non-renewal, your subscription will be automatically renewed and billed for an additional period of the chosen subscription (whether monthly, multi-month or annual) upon the expiration of the applicable period.
- Subscriptions that are billed on a monthly, multi-month or annual basis must be canceled prior to the applicable automatic recurring billing date in order to avoid being charged an additional fee for the applicable period. We will save your credit card information for use on all future purchases. All subscription charges are not refundable or prorated upon cancellation.
- If your payment method reaches its expiration date and you do not edit your credit card information or cancel your account, you authorize us to continue billing that credit card on file including extending the expiration date until we are notified by you or the credit card company that the account is no longer valid. We encourage you to constantly update your payment method information or cancel your account should you wish to discontinue your membership with us.
- If you wish to cancel your subscription, you must contact SnapGene on the 30th day prior to the commencement of the new yearly period by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org between the hours of 7:30am PST to 5:00pm PST on Monday through Friday;
- SnapGene reserves the right to modify prices charged for subscriptions (whether monthly, multi-month or annual) by providing notice to you of the pricing change. However, that pricing change will not apply until your existing subscription period (whether monthly, multi-month or annual) expires. The pricing change will take effect upon subscription renewal.
- Subscription fees are stated exclusive of any taxes, levies, duties, or similar governmental assessments of any nature, including, for example, value-added, sales, use or withholding taxes, assessable by any jurisdiction (collectively, “Taxes”). Registered members are responsible for paying all Taxes associated with its/his/her purchases.
Neither GSL Biotech LLC nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of users’ access to, or use of, the website.
Users browse and use the website at their own risk. GSL Biotech does not warrant that the functional aspects of the website will be uninterrupted or error free or that this website, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. GSL Biotech may change material on the site without prior notice.
This site includes IP2Location LITE data available from http://lite.ip2location.com.