The best option for individuals or teams of any size.
Get the most value with free updates during the term of your subscription.
Your subscription includes:
- Licenses for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Free upgrades, updates and fixes during the term of your subscription
- Online license management: distribute SnapGene, manage users, activate/deactivate seats, and more
- Purchase additional seats at any time with built-in proration
- Ability to deploy with conventional IT tools for large groups
- Automatic renewal without need for re-installation or re-activation
- Technical support for installation and activations
All prices in US dollars. To qualify for academic pricing, your group must be a degree-granting institution or nonprofit registered charity and use SnapGene exclusively for academic research. For purchase orders, proforma invoices, and other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available to students enrolled in an active degree-granting program.
Student subscriptions can only be purchased online via credit card by:
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Postdoctoral fellows
- Medical residents
SnapGene reviews compliance and will revoke licenses purchased in violation of these terms. Please do not purchase a Student Subscription if you do not qualify for student pricing. A Student Subscription can only be owned by an individual as opposed to a University department.
No upgrades or future support. Single seat licenses only.
We do not recommend this option:
- No upgrades to newer versions
- No guaranteed support for future operating system updates
- No group volume discounts
Are you a professor or teacher?
Offering SnapGene to your students as part of a course is free.