Home » Release Notes »
Changes in version 3.3.4 (Apr 27, 2017)
- Added missing Promega MW markers.
(Requested by Jeremy Praissman)
- Added Gold Biotechnology MW markers.
(Requested by Tim Ulmasov)
- Added the Agilent MW marker.
(Requested by Jen-Yin Cheng)
- Enabled custom map labels to be exported to and imported from GenBank,
GenPept, and EMBL formats.
- Made various aesthetic improvements to circular and linear maps.
- Fixed an issue where SnapGene DNA and protein files were listed as
"SnapGene DNA DNA" or "SnapGene Protein Protein" in Windows Explorer.
- Prevented an unnecessary warning dialog from appearing after choosing "Import
Primers from a List”, when the last accessed list can no longer be found.
- Ensured that the correct feature type is always shown in the Edit Features
dialog when editing multiple common features simultaneously.
- Prevented beta testers from repeatedly skipping updates.
- Improved the appearance of ORFs in Sequence view when an aligned sequence wraps
around its numerical origin.
(Reported by Max Juchheim)
- Ensured that the reference sequence stays anchored in place while
dragging the end of an aligned sequence.
(Reported by Christel Aebischer and Cor Breukel)
- Fixed an issue with simulating Gibson Assembly, HiFi Assembly, and In-Fusion
Cloning when a repeated unit occurred within the region of overlap.
(Reported by Dan Strongin)
- Improved opening of some GenBank files encoded by a mixture of Vector NTI® and
(Requested by Amparo Andres-Pons)
- Fixed an issue where high DPI button icons were used on some Windows and Linux
low DPI displays.
- Fixed an issue with specifying codon frequencies for custom codon usage tables.
(Reported by Dave Lampe)
- Improved import and export of feature labels for GenBank and EMBL formats.