Home » Release Notes »
Changes in version 4.0.4 (Sep 1, 2017)
- Made various optimizations.
- Added a shortcut for quitting the application on Windows and Linux.
- Ensured that columns in Features view are always correctly aligned when viewing
a file in a collection.
(Reported by Frank Thieme)
- Enabled transfer of pasted features, primers, and DNA colors after choosing
"Reverse complement" in the Insert Bases dialog.
(Reported by Tom Folliard)
- Enabled the opening of FASTA/GenBank/GenPept/EMBL/UniProt files
that begin with a byte order mask (e.g., files obtained from the Ensembl database).
(Reported by Nate Nowak)
- Fixed an issue in which enzyme sets imported using the Manage Enzyme Sets
dialog would disappear.
(Reported by Christel Aebischer)
- Improved the behavior of the Window menu.
(Reported by Karri Klein)
- Fixed a performance issue when one or more recent files are located elsewhere
on the network or are not accessible.
- Made various stability improvements.
- Prevented the rare appearance of the License Agreement dialog
during startup after the EULA has already been accepted.
- Fixed various issues with modifying collections on Windows and Linux.
- Enabled saving of an open trace file to a collection.
- Prevented a glitch with the appearance of sequence traces that align around the numerical origin.