Home » Release Notes »
Changes in version 4.3 (Feb 14, 2019)
- Added MW markers from Bio-Lab.
(Requested by Guy Douvdevany)
- Ensured that the Copy command defaults to DNA rather than RNA on Windows even when using
Alt + Tab to bring up a window.
(Reported by Rob Van Houdt)
- Enabled opening of two collections with overlapping names.
(Reported by Pedro Olivares)
- Fixed a regression with importing a Vector NTI® database.
(Reported by Miriam Ravins)
- Fixed a regression that prevented the "Add Features" button from turning blue in the
Detect Common Features dialog.
(Reported by Will Arnold)
- Fixed a regression in which the topology and automatic annotation controls were omitted
when importing a FASTA archive.
(Reported by Wulf Dirk Leuschner)
- Prevented a crash that could occur when invoking "Print to PDF" from the Noncutters
dialog and then canceling.
- Enabled keyboard shortcuts for Bold, Italic, and Underline when the top toolbar is not
- Ensured that the column highlighting box is always visible when the mouse cursor is above
a column in a multiple alignment window.