Home » Release Notes »
Changes in version 4.3.11 (Aug 13, 2019)
- Fixed an issue with importing primers from a list.
(Reported by Timothy Formosa)
- Improved the reliability of the BED, GFF3, and GTF importers.
(Reported by Kavita Rangan)
- Enabled import of Vector NTI® .cep files that contain extra nonessential data nodes.
(Reported by Nimish Khanna)
- Prevented a freeze that could occur during import of a Vector NTI® Advance database.
(Reported by Ruben Hovhannisyan)
- Ensured that the "Open Files" command defaults to the last directory a file was opened from.
(Reported by Cor Breukel)
- Improved reliability for IP-based SnapGene licenses.
(Reported by Lei Jin)
- Corrected a stability issue with aligning sequences that contain U's to a reference DNA sequence.
- Fixed an issue in which alignment data could be lost if an older file that had been
updated to a new format was edited by deleting a range before saving.
- Enabled import of NCBI sequences using Gene ID's that start with LOC.
- Fixed the "Enter Full Screen" keyboard shortcut on macOS.