Home » Release Notes »
Changes in version 4.3.2 (Feb 19, 2019)
- Added Azura Genomics MW markers.
- Improved stability when viewing collections using Folder view.
(Reported by Rea Globus)
- Ensured that aligned sequences are properly aligned with the reference sequence
on macOS when scrollbars are not set to be always shown.
(Reported by Lauren Lehmann)
- Improved the display of mismatches when viewing an alignment with a reference sequence.
- Improved stability when deleting files or folders in a collection.
- Ensured that after a folder is removed from a collection, the folder name disappears
from the info bar.
- Improved stability when opening SAM files that contain multiple contig assemblies.
- Fixed an issue that caused imported files in collections to receive extra extensions on
- Improved stability for rich formatting controls in the Description Panel.
- Prevented rich formatting controls from being hidden when the application loses focus.
- Preserved the file selection when double-clicking a file in a collection using List view.
- Made various additional stability fixes and optimizations.
- Ensured that changing the trimming stringency for aligned sequences is effective while
using Map view.
- Improved painting of the conservation indicator in multiple sequence alignment windows.
- Improved stability when editing a multiple sequence alignment.