Home » Release Notes »
Changes in version 5.0.1 (Sep 27, 2019)
- Added MW markers from IBI Scientific.
(Requested by Alice)
- Improved colors in the Gateway® Cloning overviews.
- Restored the ability to toggle visibility of a selected aligned sequence using
the Spacebar, and extended this ability to multiple selected sequences.
(Reported by Adrian Ross)
- Improved stability on Ubuntu Linux 18+.
(Reported by Jose Wojnacki)
- Fixed an isolated issue that could cause a file to become corrupted.
(Reported by Adonia Kim)
- Improved the importer for Vector NTI® .cep files.
(Reported by Sanofi)
- Improved the import of Vector NTI® databases with visually collapsed separators.
(Requested by Sanofi)
- Improved the Code Number column in the collection interface to provide sufficient space
to display long code numbers.
(Requested by Tim Nierhaus)
- Restored stability in cloning dialogs.
(Reported by Jonathan Turner)
- Ensured that clickable links are always shown in blue.
- Improved stability when viewing alignments to a reference DNA sequence in Sequence view.
- Improved the positioning of ORF directionality indicators.
- Ensured that the trimmed ranges are reset when aligned sequences are realigned.
- Improved stability when using muli-threaded functionality.
- Improved the selection summary when multiple folders are selected in a collection.
- Reduced the drag sensitivity after a Shift-click to prevent unwanted changes in a list.
- Fixed a bug with jumping to the end of an aligned sequence when the Zoom control is active.