Home » Release Notes »
Changes in version 5.2.1 (Oct 20, 2020)
- Corrected an issue that prevented some email addresses from being recognized during
(Reported by Carl Brown)
- Preserved feature and segment colors when opening sequences exported to the SnapGene
variant of GenBank format.
(Reported by Mike Coyne)
- Fixed an issue with replacing a region around the numerical origin.
(Reported by Aaron Wolfe)
- Addressed a problem with editing sequence traces aligned to a reference sequence.
(Reported by Antony Oliver, Meng Lim, and others)
- Corrected a regression that caused T's to be converted to U's when reverse complementing
a primer sequence.
(Reported by several customers)
- Improved the vertical placement of Bond features in protein sequences.
- Fixed the "Select Range" and "Invert Selection" context menu actions for sequence traces
- Addressed various stability issues.