SnapGene Version 6.0.1
SnapGene 6.0.1 was released on January 11, 2022.
- Improved stability when showing context menus in Sequence view.
(Reported by Yaocheng Li)
- Fixed an issue where some mirrored files on Windows were not shown in collections.
(Reported by Philippe Malivert)
- Retain the order in which files were selected when aligning them to a reference sequence.
(Reported by Echo Pan, Justine Grisez and Clifford Dustin Rubenstein)
- Corrected an issue where selected feature types were not visible in the Manage Feature Types dialog on Windows.
(Reported by Stefano X Tonin)
- Fixed an issue that could result in duplicate primer binding sites or binding sites shown at the wrong location.
(Reported by Haijuan Yang, Justine Grisez, Viktoria Lytvyn, Rhiannon Carr and Edward Green)
- Added a warning if the maximum file path on Windows would be exceeded in order to convert a multi-sequence FASTA archive with very long sequences names to a Collection.
(Reported by Wulf Leuschner)
- Fixed an issue where "Copy Top Strand Bases" was not shown when viewing a Collection.
(Reported by Mitchell Altschuler)
- Sped up loading sequences in agarose gels.
(Reported by Liuqi Zhao)
- Fixed the keyboard shortcut for find protein sequence.
(Reported by Tim Zhou and Anthony Picard)
- Fixed an issue that prevented opening documents from Signals Notebook with non-Latin characters in their filename.
- Improved stability when closing windows and quitting.
- Fixed an issue where the application logo was clipped in the launch dialog on Linux.
- Improve spacing of fragment controls in cloning windows.
- Corrected messages in the New DNA/RNA file window that at time incorrectly indicate the topology of the sequence that will be created.
- Fixed an issue where some pull down controls were too narrow on Windows.
- Improved stability when mousing over stop characters (*) in protein alignments.
- Corrected an issue where collection folders were at times expanded automatically by mistake.
- Fixed a crash when trying to open a mirror to a mirror file in a Collection.
- Fixed an issue with importing some PubMed references that include Unicode characters.
- Fixed a stability issue when switching between sequence trace and other window types on Windows or Linux.
- Fixed importing a Vector NTI Express database with an atypical Java installation.
- Fixed an issue with printing genetic codes.
- Fixed an issue where an agarose gel fragment list could be clipped on Windows.
- Numerous other stability improvements.
- Fixed an issue where feature annotations could be lost when adding a restriction site via silent mutation.
- Corrected an issue that prevented detecting a converted or extended trial license.
- Corrected an issue with clipped content at the top of the Keyboard Shortcuts and Gestures dialogs on Windows and Linux.