SnapGene Version 6.0.6
SnapGene 6.0.6 was released on June 22, 2022.
- Fixed the listed keyboard shortcut for "Find similar DNA sequences".
- Fixed various stability issues opening some older files.
- Improved stability when creating custom common features.
- Improved stability when clicking codons in the Insert Codons dialog.
- Fixed an issue that prevented saving RNA files when viewing "All Files" in a collection.
- Fixed an issue where after using the "Duplicate in Collection" command it was difficult to view the new file by selecting it in the list.
- Fixed an issue where the "Make RNA" command was instead listed as "Make DNA" when viewing a DNA alignment.
- Fixed an issue where the "Reverse Translate" command was instead listed as "Make Protein" when viewing a protein alignment.
- Disabled the Primers > Hybridization Parameters command when using the Browse Common Features dialog.
- Improved the appearance on Windows when showing additional commands in the side toolbar that are not normally visible due to limited vertical space.