SnapGene Version 7.0.3
SnapGene 7.0.3 was released on October 10, 2023.
- Fixed a bug that could trigger a blue screen of death on Windows when monitoring for added, removed, renamed, or moved files in an open project.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when editing a primer sequence
- Fixed a hang that could occur when setting the numerical origin of a circular DNA sequence if it contained one or more highlighted enzymes.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when closing a document before searching a file is complete.
- Improved performance and addressed issues when open a project that resides on a cloud backed drive such as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Fixed a bug where clicking the X button in the dialog that pops up asking if you want to save or discard unsaved changes resulted in discarding the changes. Manually closing this dialog now cancels out of closing the document.
- Convert U's to T's when converting newly created or imported RNA sequences to DNA
- Upgraded Qt to version 6.2.10 in part to include WebP patch