SnapGene Version 7.1.1
SnapGene 7.1.1 was released on December 18, 2023.
- Fix a regression that could result in searches for queries longer than 4000 bp failing
- Ensure files with standard FASTA file extensions are opened as sequences regardless of whether they include a FASTA description.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when searching a document
- Improved the height of the Golden Gate dialog so it should fit on smaller screens
- Ensure project-associated tabs are not restored when not reopening a project
- Fixed Dotmatics Bioregister integration on Apple Silicon computers
- Improved detection of FASTQ quality data encoding
- Ensure collections menu actions are properly hidden if desired
- Updated the link to T-Coffee in the Summary of Alignment Algorithms dialog
- Fixed an issue where the software updater would sometimes offer to "upgrade" version 7 or later to version 6 on Windows 10
- Fixed a crash that could occur when tapping a key while viewing Enzymes view in a cloning dialog
- Fixed an issue that made it necessary to click on the view before using the keyboard to scroll up or down in cloning dialogs
- Fixed a regression that could result in primers mysteriously disappearing while simulating an agarose gel
- Fixed an issue where primer annotations were not shown when viewing an agarose gel