SnapGene format is rapidly becoming the industry standard for sharing plasmid information, and we wanted to make it even easier for companies and organizations to share plasmids online. So we created SnapGene Server.
With SnapGene Server powering your website, visitors can
- View the beautiful map and sequence displays you expect from SnapGene
- Adjust the map and sequence formats
- Annotate common features
- Annotate primer binding sites
- Obtain a list of features
- Obtain a list of primers
- Obtain a list of restriction sites
- Obtain a list of open reading frames
- Convert between file formats
Visitors Can Even Create Their Own Maps
Visitors to your website can upload sequences, and SnapGene Server will automatically generate interactive maps.
Import and Export Common Formats
No matter what program scientists use to plan experiments, they should be able to see their data in an easy-to-read map, so we’ve taken care that you can import* and export** common file formats.
* ApE, CLC Bio, Clone Manager, DNAssist, DNADynamo, DNASTAR Lasergene®, DNA Strider, DS Gene, EMBL (ENA), EnzymeX, GenBank / DDBJ, Gene Construction Kit®, Geneious, GeneTool, Jellyfish, MacVector, pDRAW32, Serial Cloner, Swiss-Prot, Vector NTI®, Visual Cloning
** FASTA, GenBank, EMBL
SnapGene Server is a SAAS solution ideal for powering plasmid maps in ELN’s or on customer-facing websites.
Get in touch for pricing and technical integration information.