Primers & Probes for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Genome
Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 isolate Wuhan-Hu-1, complete genome. RT-PCR primers and probes for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), assembled by Martin Reijns at the MRC Human Genetics Unit at the University of Edinburgh. UPDATED JAN 2021.
Download Primers & Probes for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Genome.dna file
SnapGene is the easiest way to plan, visualize and document your everyday molecular biology procedures
- Fast accurate construct design for all major molecular cloning techniques
- Validate sequenced constructs using powerful alignment tools
- Customize plasmid maps with flexible annotation and visualization controls
- Automatically generate a rich graphical history of every edit and procedure
SnapGene Viewer is free software that allows molecular biologists to create, browse, and share richly annotated sequence files.
- Gain unparalleled visibility of your plasmids, DNA and protein sequences
- Annotate features on your plasmids using the curated feature database
- Store, search, and share your sequences, files and maps