Changes in version 3.1.1 (Mar 17, 2016)
- Added “Zymo 5α” and “Zymo 10B” transformation strains.
(Requested by Alex)
- Improved stability when resetting lanes in the Simulate Agarose Gel dialog while viewing a circular map.
(Reported by Melissa Stokes)
- Ensured correct behavior for “Export Selected Protein” on Windows.
(Reported by Ryan Rodriguez)
- Fixed an issue with the default filename when pasting a copied range into the New DNA/Protein File dialogs when spaces are used to separate long numbers.
(Reported by Leonid Valentovich)
- Improved stability when deleting features or primers while viewing a circular map.
(Reported by Wulf Dirk)
- Made various improvements in the display of external feature names in linear maps.
(Reported by Hao-Ming Chang)
- Fixed an issue that prevented opening some files in very rare situations.
(Reported by Mary Bosserman)
- Improved stability while interacting with Map view.
- Fixed an issue where the “3-letter codes” button was disabled while viewing a protein sequence in compact mode.
- Fixed an issue where a feature’s /calculated_mol_wt qualifier was incorrect when opening GenPept and other non-SnapGene files.