Mammalian vector with a CMV promoter for expressing proteins with an N-terminal and TEV protease-cleavable GST tag.
Explore Over 2.7k Plasmids: Mammalian Expression Vectors | More Plasmid Sets
Download pcDNA3.1+ N-GST(TEV).dna file
SnapGene is the easiest way to plan, visualize and document your everyday molecular biology procedures
- Fast accurate construct design for all major molecular cloning techniques
- Validate sequenced constructs using powerful alignment tools
- Customize plasmid maps with flexible annotation and visualization controls
- Automatically generate a rich graphical history of every edit and procedure
SnapGene Viewer is free software that allows molecular biologists to create, browse, and share richly annotated sequence files.
- Gain unparalleled visibility of your plasmids, DNA and protein sequences
- Annotate features on your plasmids using the curated feature database
- Store, search, and share your sequences, files and maps
Individual Sequences & Maps